How I work
Great work. On time. With a smile.
I know I’m doing my job right when you enjoy working with me
and you’re happy with the outcome.
What’s your challenge?
A single defined content project
(eg. website content development)
A regular, recurring project
(eg. corporate newsletter)
Multiple pieces of work over time
(eg. weekly comms activities)
You don’t get great copy from a cookie-cutter approach, so I’ll quote your project based on what you need, want, and dream about as an ideal outcome.
As a guide: content for a 5-page website – including briefing, research, 1 hour of discussion time, up to 400 words per page, 3 rounds of copy, and proofreading – will set you back around $3147 + GST.
What you get
A qualified and experienced professional who understands the relationship
between communication and behaviour.
- Health, hospital, and welfare services
- Airport operations/airspace management
- Arts and culture
- Building services, civil construction
- Education (vocational, tertiary)
- Electrical and trades
- Local government administration
- NFP (blood service, mental health)
- Transport – road, rail, air, transport security
- Security services
- Social, community, home care and disability services
- State and Territory government administration
- Telecommunications services
- Work health and safety
Qualifications & Training
- BA (Linguistics)
- Diploma in Book Editing and Publishing
- BPhil (Hons 1) in Political Theory
- CertIV in Workplace Training and Education
- Certified Level 1 ASR Communication Coach
- Certified Low-Intensity Cognitive Behaviour Therapy Coach
- Certified Practitioner of Neurolinguistic Programming
- Certified NLP performance coach
- Recipe for SEO Success (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Freelance Writing 1 & 2 Australian Writers Centre
- Group Facilitation Training – Community@Work
“So incredibly talented! Thank you for taking my jumble of words and turning them into the most amazing text. I have recommended your services to anyone I hear requiring copywriting.”
Kelly L Lowndes – Child Restraint Installations Australia (CRIA)
Are we right for each other?
I might not be the best person for your project, and that’s okay.
A quick phone or video chat to say hi and go over the basics will tell us if we’re a good fit.
If I don’t think I can give you the best service or outcome, I won’t take on your job. I have a few copywriting colleagues I trust and will refer you to them if I think they’re better suited to your needs.