How I work
Great work. On time. With a smile.
I know I’m doing my job right when you enjoy working with me,
and you’re happy with the outcome.
What’s your challenge?
A single defined content project
(eg. website content development)
A regular, recurring project
(eg. corporate newsletter)
Multiple pieces of work over time
(eg. weekly comms activities)
This is the tricky bit. Everyone loves to see pricing schedules and most people don’t like to share them.
I believe you don’t get great copy from a cookie-cutter approach, so I’ll quote your project based on what you need, want, and dream about as an ideal outcome.
As a guide: content for a 5-page website – including briefing, research, 1 hour of discussion time, up to 400 words per page, 3 rounds of copy, and proofreading – will set you back around $3147 + GST.
What you get
A qualified and experienced professional who understands the relationship
between communication and behaviour.
- Health, hospital, and welfare services
- Airport operations/airspace management
- Arts and culture
- Building services, civil construction
- Education (vocational, tertiary)
- Electrical and trades
- Local government administration
- NFP (blood service, mental health)
- Transport – road, rail, air, transport security
- Security services
- Social, community, home care and disability services
- State and Territory government administration
- Telecommunications services
- Work health and safety
Qualifications & Training
- BA (Linguistics)
- Diploma in Book Editing and Publishing
- BPhil (Hons 1) in Political Theory
- CertIV in Workplace Training and Education
- Certified Level 1 ASR Communication Coach
- Certified Low-Intensity Cognitive Behaviour Therapy Coach
- Certified Practitioner of Neurolinguistic Programming
- Certified NLP performance coach
- Recipe for SEO Success (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Freelance Writing 1 & 2 Australian Writers Centre
- Group Facilitation Training – Community@Work
“So incredibly talented! Thank you for taking my jumble of words and turning them into the most amazing text. I have recommended your services to anyone I hear requiring copywriting.”
Kelly L Lowndes – Child Restraint Installations Australia (CRIA)
Are we right for each other?
I might not be the best person for your project, and that’s okay.
A quick phone or video chat to say hi and go over the basics will tell us if we’re a good fit.
If I don’t think I can give you the best service or outcome, I won’t take on your job. I have a few copywriting colleagues I trust and will refer you to them if I think they’re better suited to your needs.